It’s been six years now that RAVEN has been working together with First Nations for equitable access to justice. It’s incredibly energizing to be part of a moment in Canadian history where Indigenous People are shaping the future of the entire country.
In this watershed moment, we are building Core Allies Circles, comprised of people who step up and commit to ongoing support for RAVEN’s core funding needs. Will you sign on to become a monthly donor to provide reliable, long term support so RAVEN can continue to fund First Nations legal challenges?
We are asking you today to make a sustainable commitment so RAVEN has the staying power to take cases all the way to the Supreme Court, if need be. Your monthly or annual contribution keeps our small, dedicated team afloat as we tackle some of the biggest issues of our time.
1st LEVEL – RAVEN CORE ALLIES CIRCLE
$300+ annually/ $25+ monthly
- Invitations for two to our Campaign Launch events. Acknowledgement as a Core Allies Circle supporter in RAVEN’s Annual Report.
- The knowledge that you are supporting all of RAVEN’s fundraising work for Indigenous Peoples in Canada.
2nd LEVEL – RAVEN CAMPAIGN ALLIES CIRCLE
$660+ annually/ $55+ monthly
- Invitations for two to our Campaign Launches and Special Donor Recognition events. Acknowledgement as a Campaign Allies Circle supporter in RAVEN’s Annual Report.
- The knowledge that you are supporting RAVEN’s Campaign Management for Indigenous Peoples in Canada.
3rd LEVEL – RAVEN DIRECTOR ALLIANCE CIRCLE
$1000+ annually/ $85+ monthly
- Invitations for two to our Campaign Launches, Special Donor Recognition events, and Talk-Back events with RAVEN personnel such as the Executive Director, Board President, Legal Teams, and special guests. Acknowledgement as a Director Alliance Circle supporter in RAVEN’s Annual Report.
- The knowledge that you are supporting RAVEN’s Campaign Leadership for Indigenous Peoples in Canada.
4th LEVEL – RAVEN GOLD ALLIANCE CIRCLE
$5,000 + for three or more years.
This top-tier patronage opportunity is structured as a three-year partnership that helps to foster the success of RAVEN’s vision. Gold Alliance Circle members have the opportunity to dine with RAVEN’s Executive Director and Board members, to learn about and contribute to a national dialogue about rights and responsibilities under Canadian and Natural/Ancestral Laws. Acknowledgement as a Gold Alliance Circle supporter in RAVEN’s Annual Report. To arrange, contact our Executive Director.
To donate online via credit card, visit our online donations page and select an amount and the Monthly option. To have your contribution auto-debited from your bank account, download and fill out the PAD Form and send to RAVEN along with a VOID cheque to 509-620 View Street, Victoria, BC, V8W 1J6.